5 Ways to Help New Airsoft Players Get Their Foot in the Door
Airsoft is an exciting and growing sport, with more and more people taking up the challenge every day. But for those who are just starting out, it can be a little intimidating. The good news is that there are plenty of ways to help new airsoft players get their foot in the door. Here’s our top five list of how you can give them a helping hand.
1. Lend Them Your Gear - If you have extra equipment (blasters, safety gear, eye protection, etc.) that you don’t use anymore, lend it to your new airsoft pal so they can get started without having to buy anything. It’s a great way to help out and make sure everyone has fun! If you are shopping for some great beginner gear or in the market yourself, check out our selection of gear!
2. Offer Advice - As an experienced player, you know all of the tips and tricks that will help someone just starting out have a great time on the battlefield. Take some time to explain the basics or show them some of your favorite tactics to help them hit the ground running. Want to recommend a good beginner AEG? Learn about One of the best Airsoft Starter AEGs on the market under $200!
3. Show Them Around - Any experienced airsoft player knows exactly what fields are best for beginners and which ones will put them in over their heads right away. Take some time to show your inexperienced buddy around so they can find an area that suits their skillset and lets them really enjoy their experience. Our events are great for players of all types, especially new players. Consider taking your new airsofter to one of our unique events!
4. Find a Group - One of the best ways to ensure a new player has a great time on the field is by finding other people who are at their level and playing together as a team. Having others around who understand what they’re going through makes for an enjoyable game for everyone involved – especially if you’re able to beat those “veterans” at their own game! Connect with other airsofter in our massive public discord server! It's free to join and you may win a giveaway.
5) Host Game Nights - Have some friends over for an evening filled with airsoft-related activities like target practice or mini tournaments – it’ll give new players the opportunity to learn from more experienced ones while having tons of fun at the same time!
Helping out new airsoft players isn't hard – all it takes is a little bit of patience and willingness to share your knowledge with someone who's just getting started! Whether it's lending them gear or hosting game nights, there are plenty of ways that you can make sure they're having a blast while still learning as much as possible about this awesome sport. So go ahead – pay it forward and spread the love! #airsoftforever!