Jefe's Airsoft Solutions
Operation Clean House
Operation Clean House
Operation Clean House
Clean House is the perfect hybrid between mission-based military simulation and competitive tournament play. Fire teams will compete in classic search-and-destroy style missions for the chance to advance through the ranks of the tournament and claim the title as the best milsim fire team in the state.
Early Sale Tickets are $40 per person and ends January 1st, 2023. Regular sale tickets are $50 per person.
Main Prize: $300 Cash
When: January 7, 2022, at 4:30 pm-9 pm
Where: 6401 SHERIDAN STREET - HOLLYWOOD, FL 33024
- The defending team will hide the bomb or hostage and fortify any structure of choice. They have 2 minutes to hide and fortify. Players cannot barricade doors/close windows by blocking them.
- The invading team will start at spawn and have 7 minutes to eliminate all defenders AND complete the objective within the time. The bomb and hostage must be brought back to spawn.
- If the defending team is eliminated but the bomb or hostage has not been secured and returned to spawn by the invading team, then the defending team wins.
- Every team will play in the predetermined bracket, a coin toss will decide who defends and who invades.
- 1 point for a win, 0 points for a loss or draw.
- No respawns, 1 revive per player. Medic rules apply see below.
- Any remaining time after the tournament will be open play force of force games.
- There is a range and side field players can use while they wait for their match. If you fail to show up when your team is called to a match then you will not participate in the match.
- 1.5 JOULES is the absolute limit for all guns not classified as DMR or Sniper. 3 registered shots are required to earn a Chrono tag.
- 2.5 JOULES is the absolute limit for all guns classified as DMR or Sniper. 3 registered shots are required to earn a Chrono tag.
- Snipers –must be bolt action only, cannot engage opponents indoors, required to carry a secondary, 100ft MED
- No Minimum Engagement Distance (M.E.D.) unless DMR/Sniper
- No Bang Bang, Surrender, or Parlay
- Friendly Fire counts
- Burst and binary fire is allowed for SMG and Pistol Caliber only
- Gun hits count if you only have one gun
- Ammo is restricted to 2 mags per person per gun.
- Mid-cap mags only.
- No mag adaptors allowed.
- Only grenades purchased at the check-in table are allowed.
- 3 Grenades per team per round are allowed. With a 10 ft kill radius.
- Grenades can only be underhand tossed
- Grenades can only be thrown in through a window or doorway. Not over the wall.
- Anyone or any objective within 10 ft of the grenade is destroyed. (IE hostage dies or the bomb detonates). If the bomb is destroyed then the game ends in a draw. If the hostage dies the game ends in a draw.
- The defending team must protect the bomb/hostage until the time is up. The invading team must remove the bomb/hostage from the AO by the end of the round.
- No smoke grenades are allowed.
- Tracers and flashlights are REQUIRED. The flashlight does not have to be used in-game but must be on the players when in play.
TEAMS AND UNIFORMS
There will be 6 teams listed below. Improper Uniforms will disqualify you from your team until corrected.
Alpha- Solid Tan pants and tops. No camo.
Bravo- Solid Green pants and tops. No camo.
Charlie-Solid black pants and tops only. No Multicam Black.
Delta- Multicam Troic pants and tops only.
Echo- Multicam pants and tops only.
Foxtrot- Civilian Clothes only. Can be tracksuits, jeans, Hawaiian shirts, etc. No camo, no colors from the other teams.
Teams must consist of up to 6 players and no less than 2.
All players on the team must have matching top and bottom clothing. Gear color does not matter.
Spectators- Do not Wear camo or other uniforms above. Spectators must check in and will get a bracelet for admission. Anyone not wearing a bracelet will be asked to leave. This includes parents and anyone not playing. If spectators want to watch on the field they must meet eye protection requirements.
Press- will also need to check in. Can film events and activities. Must bring eye protection if planning on filming gameplay. Will also be given a press bracelet.
Teams can consist of any combination of weapons classes as long as they Chrono legally and are within the rules.
When purchasing your tickets, if possible please purchase a full set for the team in one order.
Email email@example.com or type in the chat bubble in the bottom right corner with any questions,
EYE /FACE PROTECTION
-Eye Protection- All eye protection must be full seal, be rated to ANSI Z87.1, and have retention behind the head. Mesh goggles are not allowed unless another form of eye protection is worn underneath.
18+ can wear just full seal glasses with retention; however full face protection is still recommended. Lower face protection is strongly encouraged.
17 and under must wear full-seal goggles, they must also wear lower mesh or hard plastic that covers the lower face.
A medic bandage can be used on any player that has been downed. The bandage must be fully wrapped around a wounded player's limb, the “medic” must then apply pressure to the bandage area for 15 seconds before completing the revive.
Once this is done, the wounded player is now healed, and cannot be revived again. The downed player cannot shoot, or speak other than calling for a medic. Additionally, the downed player cannot move unless being touched by a fellow survivor to "drag" them.
When the medic procedure is started, neither the medic nor the downed player can move until it is complete. If you get interrupted the 2-minute timer for bleed-out picks up where it left off.
Field Marshals are the supreme authority on the field. They are present in order to maintain a safe and fun environment. Disobeying, disrespecting, and/or arguing with a marshal is strictly prohibited. Field marshals must be informed of any violations of field or game rules. FIELD MARSHALS MUST BE INFORMED IMMEDIATELY OF ANY FIELD EMERGENCY SITUATIONS.
It requires everyone involved to see the bigger picture of creating an incredible experience you can’t get anywhere else. There are many trying situations that might arise from this game however all players are expected to comport themselves in a mature, friendly manner, even when the game gets intense. Any instances of verbal or physical aggression are grounds for immediate banning from the field.
ALL PLAYERS MUST SIGN THE WAIVERS.
Tickets are non-refundable unless the event is canceled. Event tickets are non-transferable. Refunds will only be given if a cancellation of the event occurs.
Rules are subject to changes without notice.
By purchasing this ticket you agree for Jefes Airsoft Solutions and all its affiliates to film, photograph, and share the content of the event.
Venue Waiver: Will be filled out at check-in.
Jefe Airsoft Events Waiver is online and must be filled out prior to check in.
Waiver for 18+: https://forms.gle/En6bZ44pqrjQQHJCA
Waiver for under 18 (one per minor): https://forms.gle/wmypfSGvuBkBFcP9A