Jefe's Airsoft Solutions
Operation Clean House 3
Operation Clean House 3
Low stock: 3 left
Operation Clean House 3
Clean House is the perfect combination of mission-based military simulation and competitive tournament play. Fire teams of 7 players will compete in a new hybrid game mode for the chance to advance through the ranks of the tournament and claim the title of Champion.
With elements of search-and-destroy combined with domination teams will be tasked with capturing and holding objectives to gain control points while either defending or defusing a bomb.
When: December 16th, 2023, at 5pm-10 pm
Where: Extreme Rage Paintball 6401 SHERIDAN STREET - HOLLYWOOD, FL 33024
Admission includes tournament entry, range access, unlimited hpa fills, a unique Skirmesh Airsoft game band (if you do not already have one), and open play after the event.
The map is a representation and not drawn to scale.
Jefe's Airsoft Solutions will be utilizing the state-of-the-art live game scoring system called Skirmesh Airsoft. Each participant will be given a Skirmesh band. This is how you will participate in the game and the system will keep track of your stats. From revives, to objectives everything you do will be captured in real-time!
- The defending team will hide the bomb and defend it for the entirety of the round. Players cannot barricade doors/close windows by blocking them.
- The invading team will have 20 minutes to defuse the bomb and keep it defused.
- Each team will hold objectives to gain control points.
- Each Team will play 2, 20 minute rounds. See table below for the Round Schedule.
- A successful defusal of the bomb does not indicate a win or game end. The bomb can be re-armed and diffused as long as time in the round remains.
- The 2 teams with the most points after 2 rounds wins.
- If there is a tie, then a bonus round is to be played.
- No respawns, players can be revived using the Mobile Medic Pack.
- Any remaining time after the tournament will be open play force-on-force games.
- There is a range and side field players can use while they wait for their match. If you fail to show up when your team is called to a match then you will not participate in the match.
- All blasters must have a tracer unit, and use tracer bbs. You will not be allowed to play until you do. There will be some available for purchase.
|Side||Attack Red||Defend Blue||Attack Red||Defend Blue||Attack Red||Defend Blue|
Points will be awarded in two different ways Team Points and Player Points. Team Points will count toward the game score in the tournament. The two teams with the most Team Points after 2 rounds will play in the championship game. Player Points will count toward your individual score on the event player leaderboard. All player points are added to your team's points. Participants who have the 3 highest Player Points will be awarded performance prizes (TBD). For a full breakdown and demonstration of scoring please visit Skirmesh.net to learn more.
+1 point per 1-minute interval when a small control zone is captured.
- +2 points per 1-minute interval when a large control zone is captured.
+2 points for arming the bomb.
+5 points for disarming the bomb.
+2 points for capture attempt of a control zone.
+2 points for stabilizing and fully capturing a control zone.
+1 point for an assist when capturing a control zone.
Minus (-) 1 point for checking into the Mobile Medic Pack when dead.
+1 point for checking out of the Mobile Medic Pack when back in the game.
- 1.55 JOULES is the absolute limit for all blasters not classified as an SMG, DMR or Sniper. 3 registered shots are required to earn a Chrono tag.
- .99 JOULEs is the absolute limit for all blasters who classify as an SMG. All blasters in the SMG class can use 3rd burst, or 2 second full auto burst. Blasters in this class need to be “chambered” in pistol calibers. No 5.56/7.62 round size mags.
- 2.5 JOULES is the absolute limit for all blasters classified as DMR or Sniper. 3 registered shots are required to earn a Chrono tag.
- Snipers –must be bolt action only, cannot engage opponents indoors, required to carry a secondary, 100ft MED
- No Minimum Engagement Distance (M.E.D.) unless DMR/Sniper
- No Bang Bang, Surrender, or Parlay
- Friendly Fire counts
- Blaster hits count if you only have one blaster
- Mid-cap mags only.
- Only pre approved grenades and pyro allowed.
- No smoke grenades are allowed.
- Tracer units and BBs are REQUIRED.
Each team will be given one Mobile Medic Pack. This pack will contain 12 revives. Any player on the team can carry and revive their teammates. There is no limit to how many times a player can be revived as long as the total team revive limit is not exceeded. You cannot revive yourself or steal the enemy team's Mobile Medic Pack.
The Mobile Medic Pack can only be handed or picked up to pass to another teammate. NO THROWING the packs.
If all players on your team have fallen, the ref will relocate two players and respawn them.
TEAMS AND UNIFORMS
Teams must consist of up to 7 players and no less than 2. Teams may be subject to consolidation.
Uniform color does not matter. Matching with your team adds an additional layer of immersion to the game.
Spectators-must check-in and will get a bracelet for admission. Anyone not wearing a bracelet will be asked to leave. This includes parents and anyone not playing. If spectators want to watch on the field they must meet eye protection requirements. All Spectators must purchase a spectator ticket.
Press- will also need to check-in. Can film events and activities. Must bring eye protection if planning on filming gameplay. Will also be given a press bracelet.
Teams can consist of any combination of weapons classes as long as they Chrono legally and are within the rules.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or type in the chat bubble in the bottom right corner with any questions.
Field Marshals are the supreme authority on the field. They are present in order to maintain a safe and fun environment. Disobeying, disrespecting, and/or arguing with a marshal is strictly prohibited. Field marshals must be informed of any violations of field or game rules. FIELD MARSHALS MUST BE INFORMED IMMEDIATELY OF ANY FIELD EMERGENCY SITUATIONS.
It requires everyone involved to see the bigger picture of creating an incredible experience you can’t get anywhere else. There are many trying situations that might arise from this game however all players are expected to comport themselves in a mature, friendly manner, even when the game gets intense. Any instances of verbal or physical aggression are grounds for immediate banning from the field.
ALL PLAYERS MUST SIGN THE WAIVERS.
EYE /FACE PROTECTION
-Eye Protection- All eye protection must be full seal, be rated to ANSI Z87.1, and have retention behind the head. Mesh goggles are not allowed unless another form of eye protection is worn underneath.
18+ can wear just full seal glasses with retention; however full face protection is still recommended. Lower face protection is strongly encouraged.
17 and under must wear full-seal goggles, they must also wear lower mesh or hard plastic that covers the lower face.
Tickets are non-refundable unless the event is canceled. Event tickets are non-transferable.
In the event of a cancelation due to weather- to claim your “Rain Credit” or refund you must show up to the field otherwise, you’ll be counted as a ”no show”
Rules are subject to changes without notice.
By purchasing this ticket you agree for Jefes Airsoft Solutions and all its affiliates to film, photograph, and share the content of the event.
Venue Waiver: Will be filled out at check-in.
Jefe Airsoft Events Waiver is online and must be filled out prior to check-in.
Waiver for 18+: https://forms.gle/En6bZ44pqrjQQHJCA
Waiver for under 18 (one per minor): https://forms.gle/wmypfSGvuBkBFcP9A